Thursday, March 15, 2007

Beware the Ides


There's not much new to report on the knitting front: I knit for hours on Thermal and it still doesn't feel like I've gotten very far. I'm almost close to the neck, but any pictures I could show you would look identical to all the other pictures I've taken, so I'll spare your eyes.

I'm full of plans these days. Plans for finishing all those wonderful projects that started boring me after they were half done (in some cases nearly done) and I stuck in a drawer somewhere. Plans for starting new projects in all the new books and magazines I've been seeing lately (the downside of working in a bookstore that recognizes the trendiness knitting is enjoying right now). Plans for some new designs I want to work up. Oh plans.

This spring I want to finish all those unfinished things, a kind of spring cleaning you might say. Though if I stop working on Thermal I'm afraid it might be left in a box or basket, not to be seen until it gets cold again (which by the way, it's still very cold). Anyway: first on the agenda are those little mittens for the Roommate. How long does a girl have to wait for some mittens?

No comments: