Sunday, June 17, 2007

Whirlwind

Whew. I feel like I haven't been around much at all. Between moving back home (which in some ways is more traumatic than just moving), the graduation, graduation party, my grandmother visiting, starting work, trying to unpack, and then my mother's birthday and Father's Day today, it's been a busy couple of weeks.

Coming back home makes me realize how much stuff I have around - all the stuff I needed (and didn't really need at school) plus all the stuff I've collected throughout the years makes for a cramped room and no real place to put anything. I think some real cleaning and organizing is in my future.




All in all, there hasn't been much knitting around here either. I frogged the Print o' the Wave and I think I'm about half way done with the body again. Hopefully this time the border will work better. I also picked up some Cotton Fleece in a yellow to begin work on a Rusted Root, and along with the rest of my stash I think I'm set for summer knitting.

Wow, I just reread that and I sound so boring. Really, I'm not, just a bad writer. Well, maybe I am marginally boring. Check out the updated blog links for some actually interesting people.

Stay tuned. More knitting content to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog header thing at the top too cute. I enjoyed reading your blog today.