Monday, October 1, 2007

Knit Faster, Fall is Coming

Today was just one of those days. It rained all night, was still dark and cloudy when I left for work, and was cold enough that I felt unprepared in my little fine gauge store bought cardigan (that secretly, or not so secretly is a little too small for me now). Just one of those days.

What's the remedy? The jacket that's sweeping blogland, finally reaching home sweet home right here. That's right, the Drops jacket!


I finished the whole back today, which is awesome and definitely a bit of a boost. Who says knitting has to take forever?



I'm sorry about the horrible pictures. The shorter days and generally rainy-ness along with a camera shy sweater make for frustrating photo shoots. I ordered the "true navy" colorway of Laines du Nord Soft Light, but this is the blackest navy I have ever seen. Definitely much darker than the picture online. Not a huge deal as I think I look okay in black (maybe even better than yellow, wink wink), just not what I was expecting.

The sweater might be done by the end of the week, which would rock my socks and keep me prepared for the next cold front, so hopefully I'll have some better photos soon. Cross your fingers!

No comments: